Aquarium Water Eco-purifier Cube
Say goodbye to constant cloudy and smelly aquarium water
Maintaining a safe water habitat for the pet fish is now easier with this Aquarium Water Eco-purifier Cube! Works for all types of aquarium (freshwater and marine).
With ultra strong filtration and absorption abilities, it rapidly remove water coloration, odors, toxic pollutants (e.g. insecticides and chemicals) and medication that are bad to your pet fishes.
The purifier is made of ultra-absorbent, activated carbon further packed in a honeycombed structure full of micro tunnels.
The highly porous material has a large surface area and effectively adsorb toxic pollutants from the water.
The purifier works 24/7. It works by itsphysical cleaning properties. It does not require power nor relies on harmful chemicals.
- Ultra-Strong Filtration & Absorption
Captures and absorb water coloration, odors, toxic pollutants (e.g. insecticides and chemicals) and medication in your aquarium with ultra-absorbent, honeycomb activated carbon.
Safe for Water Pets
It keeps the aquarium pets healthy by constantly purifying the water. It is made of natural and non-toxic activated carbon.
No More Cloudy Water
It effectively absorbs pollutants and avoids the water from getting cloudy. Maintains the water’s pH level as well as overall cleanliness.
Long Lasting and Reusable
The reusable purifier will keep your fish aquarium clean for months. You may take the cube out every several weeks for cleaning with clean tap water. For best results, rinse the purifier every several weeks and replace it every 3 to 6 months.
HOW TO USE:
- Wash the cube with warm water before use.
- Put the cleaner inside aquarium. Best recommended position is near the water inlet of fish tank pump. If you are using a filtration system, you may also put the cube at the later stage of the filtration before the water returns to the tanks. It helps lengthen the life of the cube while removing the coloration, odors and toxic pollutants effectively.
- Always place the cube with an orientation that allows water to flow freely along the micro-tunnels. Do not position the purifier with opening facing downwards to avoid any clog up and reduction in the filtration effect.
- Depending on the water quality, you may take the cube out every several weeks for cleaning. Simply allow warm tap water to run through the cube for several minutes to rinse out impurities it absorbed. Replace the cube after using two to three times.
Material: Activated carbon honeycomb
Size: 10*10*10 cm
Net weight: 200 g
1 x Aquarium Water Eco-purifier Cube